Friday, October 23, 2009

Rand Paul responds: "I too am a Kentuckian"

Ron Paul responded to Grayson's recent attack on him being a Kentuckian:

"I've been a Kentuckian longer than Grayson's been a Republican!"

"I've voted in every Kentucky Republican primary since 1993. When did Grayson start voting in the Republican primary?" Paul said in a statement issued by his campaign.

"I've raised all of my children here. Kentucky is the only home they've ever known. My wife's family arrived in Kentucky in the 1790's as surveyors. I've spent my entire medical career in Kentucky."

Paul then takes it further in a recent news interview saying that Grayson should either apologize, or if he really thinks Rand Paul isn't a Kentuckian he should write Paul a personal check for all the income taxes I've been paying the last 18 years. Paul says, "I've been paying his salary after all."
Watch the clip


Rand Paul
Trey Grayson

No comments:

Post a Comment